Nikolay 3007 Pointe Shoes
This updated classic pointe shoe comes from years of research in what dancer's need
- Globally bestselling pointe shoes and this style is where glory and functionality merge!
- 3007 was developed with consideration of anatomic attributes of the medium width foot, a medium arch, and medium or long toes, this unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas.
- The structure of the last for 3007 has been engineered based on many years of R & D focused on the functional needs of a ballet dancer.
- New suede heel lining and elastic drawstring gives extra grip to the dancer's foot.
- New easy roll-through developed for a smooth releve en pointe.
- Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the original 2007 last with a tapered dynamic form.
- A flat and stable medium platform that is balanced by the hand, smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- SH shank is custom ordered.
Adult Sizes: (Platform: Medium; Shank: SS, S, M, H, SH; Vamp: Medium U-Cut; Sole: Machine-Stitched; Shape: Slightly Tapered, Sole: Suede Leather)
- 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
Color: Ballet Pink Satin
- Width: X, XX, XXX, XXXX, XXXXX