Capezio DEVELOPPE #5 Shank (Hard)
Clearance item - final sale
Technically advanced pointe shoe featuring a range of innovations allowing the dancer to seamlessly roll through the ball of foot onto pointe providing flexibility, comfort, support, and stability.
Adult Sizes: (Begin with street shoe size).
- This premium pointe shoe has a moderate, feathered toe box and a firm 5.5 leather board shank.
- Printed sock lining with Capezio logo and short leather outer sole.
- Rayon satin upper, medium vamp, low sides, hand-flattened crown, and a round-shaped throat.
- Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet.
- High and wide platform with an anti-slip, rose-colored interior lining.
- Traditional side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring.
- Built-in plush inner-lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much-needed balance at the barre.
- Heat embossed Capezio logo with style #, size, width, and shank on the outside.
- Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor.
- #5.5 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to 0, and a full wing box for lateral support.
- Suggested Fitting: for first-time pointe shoe shoppers, its recommended to be fitted by a professional at the nearest Capezio retail store.
- Pro-Tip: when attaching Bunheads ribbon and elastics to pointe shoes that have a rose-colored lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best.
- Elastic and ribbons are sold separately.
- Content: Satin Upper, Leather Outsole.
- 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Color: Petal Pink
- Width: Narrow, Medium, Wide