So Danca Adult Brio Pro Stretch Canvas Ballet Slipper
As the first manufacturer to replace traditional drawstrings with elastic casing, So Danca has revolutionized the industry design standards to become the most sought after ballet flats in the market. The radical replacement of the draw-cord to elastic promotes stretch and recovery as the foot moves through various positions. Adding elastic has also allowed for a better stretch around the last (which the shoes are made one), enhancing the overall fit of the shoe to the foot. Each shoe has been handcrafted to ensure the ultimate fit, feel, and aesthetic.
Adult Sizes: (half sizes available)
- Superior fitting stretch canvas split sole cut from a single piece of fabric creating a left and right foot.
- Elastic casing replaces the drawstring for a streamlined look.
- This allows for the shoe to mold to the dancer's feet.
- Smaller suede toe and heel pads are lightly cushioned for a better connection with the floor.
- Pre-sewn crossed elastics (ready to use right out of the box).
- Materials: Stretch Canvas
- 2L-11.5L - Width: A, B, C, D
- 5L-11.5L - Width: E
Colors: Black, Caramel, Light Pink, Mocha, Nude/Sand, Suntan, White