Eurotard Pointe Comfort Ultra LiteDesigned for the ballerina in training.
- To ensure maximum comfort sides and edges of these pads are made as thin as possible.
- Longevity of the Pointe Comfort toe pads depend on how gently they are applied or removed.
- Instructions: To prevent tearing of pads while putting on, place the toe end of the pad in the palm of hand, sprinkle the pad lightly both inside and out with a light coating of body powder, gently push the pad up onto the bare foot. Pull tights over the pads being careful to smooth the sides and edges of the pad up onto the foot.
- Can trim top edge of the pad as needed.
- Pointe Comfort toe pads work best when worn with convertible tights. Convenient of the opening of these tights allow easy access to apply or remove the pads.
- Can be worn over tights, however, when doing so may lose some of the material's ability to absorb, dissipate shock and shear forces. May contribute to blister development.
- Fitting: Recommend half size larger Pointe shoe to ensure proper fitting.
- Care: Pointe Comfort toe pads can be washed with hand soap, rinsed thoroughly with cold water by simply holding under the cold water faucet. Should be coated lightly with body powder after each washing. Keeps the pads smooth and fresh, making it easy to slide them into place.
- Content: Gel Pads