BLOCHSOX Dance SocksBLOCHSOX is a cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support. It gives the dancer stability in turns, support in the jumps, and perfection in the lines. Smoother turns, jump support and the ability to hold difficult lines are just a few benefits dancers can expect to experience.
- Built-in-spin spot, brake lines, grip control lines, and enhanced compression arch gives the freedom to dance with total control.
- Brake lines are two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel that are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilize pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, while still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock.
- Spin-spot is designed to allow dancers to turn and glide smoothly and have extra padding to protect dancers' bones.
- Grip control lines are on the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, specially engineered with sticky fibers that help hold the sock in place on the dancer's foot.
- Double welt compression cuff not only will help the sock stay up on a dancer's leg but it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit.
- The enhanced compression arch is supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot giving the compression arch the ability to show-off a dancer's foot line.
- The padded heel is the extra padding added to the heel to protect the dancer's bones.
- BLOCHSOX has been engineered to hold its shape better than regular socks.
- Add a small amount of baby powder to the silicon grips of BLOCHSOX to reduce the stickiness of the grips.
- X-Small, Small, Medium, Large
Colors: Black, Charcoal, Sand